More powerful than ever! Featuring our new EV3 Mindstorm Lego Kits, the Enderun Robotics Program provides students resources to design, build and program functional robots with higher technology bricks, motors, and sensors. It is an excellent way to explore new ideas and expose young passionate minds to the world of technology.
Absolutely no experience with robotics or programming is needed.
- How to collaborate in groups and teams
- How to design robots for specific activities and scenarios
- How to use specific programming software to control their robots
- Learn about gears, pulleys, torque, friction timing sensors and program loops
- Design, develop and complete robotic activities and challenges
Online Payment via PayPal/ Credit Card/ Debit Card
Choose PayPal/ Credit Card/ Debit Card as the payment method in the registration form. Once you are redirected to the payment gateway, you may pay using your PayPal account or your credit/debit card details.
Direct Payment via PayPal
You may pay through Enderunâ€™s PayPal account. If not yet a PayPal member, please go to www.paypal.com to register.
PayPal Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please indicate your Name, Program/ Course, Date of Program/ Course in the message of the PayPal Transaction.
You will receive an email from Paypal regarding your payment. Forward it to email@example.com to notify us.
On-Campus Payment (Cash, Check, Credit and Debit Cards)
Payment may be made at Enderunâ€™s cashier's office (2nd floor, College of Business, Technology and Entrerpeneurship). Office hours are from 9:00AM to 6:00PM, Monday to Thursday, and from 8:30AM to 5:00PM on Friday.
All checks should be made payable to "ENDERUN COLLEGES, INC.". At the back of the check, kindly write Name, Program/Course, and Contact Numbers.
All major debit card providers accepted. Point-of-Sale (POS) terminals are available.
Visa, Mastercard, American Express
Payment may be made in any Bank of the Philippine Islands Branch.
Account Name: Enderun Colleges, Inc
Branch: McKinley Branch, Taguig
Account Number: 008521-0003-69 (Peso Account)
Reference Code: 555 38 and client's name
Please e-mail scanned copy of deposit slip once payment is made.
- Kindly direct all correspondences and payment details to firstname.lastname@example.org / tel: (02) 856-5000 loc. 505
- Please provide a copy of the validated payment slip or email a scanned copy to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org. Kindly include Participant Name(s), Course / Program, and Contact information.Â A confirmation email will be sent upon the receipt of a copy of the validated payment slip
- All payments are non-refundable
- In case of unforeseen events, Enderun Extension reserves the right to cancel and reschedule the classes.
- If you are registering 5 days before the class, please contact email@example.com to check if there are slots left before paying.