Introduce your teens to the world of culinary arts. Allow us to equip them with skills on how to properly handle knives and other kitchen equipment and get them familiarized with different courses and meals. The program will teach them how to work with the different procedures and techniques and expose them to preparing quick and easy desserts and sweets.
An apron, cap, tea towel, recipe guide, to go box, and certificate of participation will be provided.
- Katsudon with Japanese Cabbage Salad
- Beef Burger Sliders and Bread Pudding
- Scones and Breakfast Skillet
- Focaccia and Fougasse
- Bibimbap and Kimbap
- Pork in Paprika Sauce, Ratatouille, and Broccoli and Cauliflower Gratin
- Quesadilla with Guacamole
- Tacos, Nachos, Apple Crumble a la Mode
- Fresh Pasta, Ravioli, Creme Catalagne
- Fish and Chips, Seafood Chowder
Online Payment via PayPal/ Credit Card/ Debit Card
Choose PayPal/ Credit Card/ Debit Card as the payment method in the registration form. Once you are redirected to the payment gateway, you may pay using your PayPal account or your credit/debit card details.
Direct Payment via PayPal
You may pay through Enderunβs PayPal account. If not yet a PayPal member, please go to www.paypal.com to register.
PayPal Email Address: email@example.com
Please indicate your Name, Program/ Course, Date of Program/ Course in the message of the PayPal Transaction.
You will receive an email from Paypal regarding your payment. Forward it to firstname.lastname@example.org to notify us.
On-Campus Payment (Cash, Check, Credit and Debit Cards)
Payment may be made at Enderunβs cashier's office (2nd floor, College of Business, Technology and Entrerpeneurship). Office hours are from 9:00AM to 6:00PM, Monday to Thursday, and from 8:30AM to 5:00PM on Friday.
All checks should be made payable to "ENDERUN COLLEGES, INC.". At the back of the check, kindly write Name, Program/Course, and Contact Numbers.
All major debit card providers accepted. Point-of-Sale (POS) terminals are available.
Visa, Mastercard, American Express
Payment may be made in any Bank of the Philippine Islands Branch.
Account Name: Enderun Colleges, Inc
Branch: McKinley Branch, Taguig
Account Number: 008521-0003-69 (Peso Account)
Reference Code: 555 38 and client's name
Please e-mail scanned copy of deposit slip once payment is made.
- Kindly direct all correspondences and payment details to email@example.com / tel: (02) 856-5000 loc. 505
- Please provide a copy of the validated payment slip or email a scanned copy to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com. Kindly include Participant Name(s), Course / Program, and Contact information.Β A confirmation email will be sent upon the receipt of a copy of the validated payment slip
- All payments are non-refundable
- In case of unforeseen events, Enderun Extension reserves the right to cancel and reschedule the classes.
- If you are registering 5 days before the class, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to check if there are slots left before paying.