Understanding the Product
- What is Specialty Coffee?
- The State of Specialty Coffee
- Essentials for Making Good Coffee
- Tasting Specialty Coffee (Hands-on)
Different Paths and Business Models
- Green Coffee and Origin
- Roasting Coffee
- Brewing Coffee
- Pop-ups & Online
Making it Your Own
- Brewing Specialty Coffee â€“ Alternative Methods (Hands-on)
- The Menu
- The Owner & The Independent Cafe
- Cafe Checklist: Concept to Reality
- Importing Green Coffee
- David vs. Goliath
- The Gap
- Quality First
- People Matter
- Being Design-driven
- Experiential Location & Space
- Coffee isnâ€™t Enough
The Future of Specialty Coffee
- Building a Career in Specialty Coffee
Online Payment via PayPal/ Credit Card/ Debit Card
Choose PayPal/ Credit Card/ Debit Card as the payment method in the registration form. Once you are redirected to the payment gateway, you may pay using your PayPal account or your credit/debit card details.
Direct Payment via PayPal
You may pay through Enderunâ€™s PayPal account. If not yet a PayPal member, please go to www.paypal.com to register.
PayPal Email Address: email@example.com
Please indicate your Name, Program/ Course, Date of Program/ Course in the message of the PayPal Transaction.
You will receive an email from Paypal regarding your payment. Forward it to firstname.lastname@example.org to notify us.
On-Campus Payment (Cash, Check, Credit and Debit Cards)
Payment may be made at Enderunâ€™s cashier's office (2nd floor, College of Business, Technology and Entrerpeneurship). Office hours are from 9:00AM to 6:00PM, Monday to Thursday, and from 8:30AM to 5:00PM on Friday.
All checks should be made payable to "ENDERUN COLLEGES, INC.". At the back of the check, kindly write Name, Program/Course, and Contact Numbers.
All major debit card providers accepted. Point-of-Sale (POS) terminals are available.
Visa, Mastercard, American Express
Payment may be made in any Bank of the Philippine Islands Branch.
Account Name: Enderun Colleges, Inc
Branch: McKinley Branch, Taguig
Account Number: 008521-0003-69 (Peso Account)
Reference Code: 555 38 and client's name
Please e-mail scanned copy of deposit slip once payment is made.
- Kindly direct all correspondences and payment details to email@example.com / tel: (02) 856-5000 loc. 505
- Please provide a copy of the validated payment slip or email a scanned copy to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com. Kindly include Participant Name(s), Course / Program, and Contact information.Â A confirmation email will be sent upon the receipt of a copy of the validated payment slip
- All payments are non-refundable
- In case of unforeseen events, Enderun Extension reserves the right to cancel and reschedule the classes.
- If you are registering 5 days before the class, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to check if there are slots left before paying.