In light of COVID-19 and the community quarantines imposed around the country, consumers are leaning more and more towards businesses with a strong online/digital presence. Now, it’s up to SMEs to adapt to these changes in consumer behavior as quickly as possible. Help your business bounce back from the Enhanced Community Quarantine and transition into the “new normal” through Enderun Extension’s SME Management Bootcamp.
Classes include:1. Social Media Marketing Bootcamp
Discover how to leverage social media as a marketing and conversion tool for your business. Learn key skills and best practices to effectively market and advertise your business on Facebook, Instagram, and more.
2. E-commerce Bootcamp
Equip yourself and your team with all the skills necessary to design, develop, and launch an effective e-commerce platform for your business.
3. Digital Crisis Preparedness Bootcamp
Learn how to efficiently manage your brand’s online reputation and address potential crises on various social media platforms.
These courses are best taken together to give SMEs a more holistic background in digital marketing and sales at a more affordable price. Participants, however, may choose to take classes individually by clicking their preferred class and completing registration.
- Defining the business challenge on social
- Market/audience sizing
- Defining the social marketing solution
- Defining the Unique Value Proposition on social
- Defining and building your social consumer
- Creating a go-to-market social marketing plan
- Content strategies on social
- Content production, engagement, and feedback analysis
- Basic paid media planning and operations
The E-commerce bootcamp equips SMEs with all the skills necessary to design, develop, and implement an effective e-commerce platform for their brand. Learn how to adapt your business to the needs and habits of your target market, cultivate effective sales strategies, and help your business find success in the digital landscape.
- Basics of setting up/Upgrading your e-commerce site
- Sales planning and strategic implementations
- Using digital marketing tools to generate sales
- Basics of branding
- Setting up/upgrading infrastructure
- Data privacy and cybersecurity
- Basics of data analytics
- Understand the anatomy of a social media crisis
- Identify ‘crisis pillars’ to determine if an issue is a crisis or not
- Create escalation plans, engagement plans, and recovery plans