Cava is a sparkling wine from Catalonia, Spain. Previously referred to as the Spanish Champagne, Cava is an important part of Catalan family tradition and is often consumed at special celebrations.
- Introduction to the non-geographical concept of the appellation and figures of production
- The grape varieties used and their characteristics
- Viticulture and a detailed explanations of the winemaking process of Cava
- Styles of Cava and legal mentions in the label
- Introduction to the brand new category “Cava de Paraje Calificado”
- Legal requirements concerning sweetness