This MICE Professional Event Management program intends to bridge the requirements of the industry to enable the practitioners and professionals
to be globally competitive and academically prepared for professional events
and similar ventures.
5 Courses Of MICE PEM (10 Knowledge Domains)
- Strategic Planning, Professionalism
- Event Design
- Stakeholder, Staff, and Volunteer Management
- Event Marketing
- Risk Management, Financial Administration and Site Management
Benefits Of Attending The Program:
- Receive a M.I.C.E. Professional Certificate of Attendance after attending each course.
- Receive a M.I.C.E. Professional Certificate of Completion after completing the 5 courses.
- Use the PhilM.I.C.E. Certified credential after completing the 5 courses.
- Prepare for the CMP certification exam and other event management certifications.
- Receive a dual certification from SIMP.
- Use the acquired industry professional letters after passing the certification exam. Ex. Jane B. Cruz, CMP, CEvMP
The (EIC) of Washington DC, USA launched the Certified Meeting Professional (CMP)
program in 1985 to enhance the knowledge and performance of meeting professionals, promote the status and credibility of the meeting and events profession, and advance uniform standards of practice.
- Today, the CMP credential is recognized globally as the badge of excellence in the meeting, convention, exhibition, and event industry. The qualifications for certification are based on professional experience, education, and an exam.
- CMP Preferred Providers are organizations that have formally registered with the Events Industry Council and are committed to providing education that aligns with one of the 10 domains included in the CMP International Standards (CMP-IS)
- CMP Preferred Providers have the ability to load the attendance lists directly into the attendee’s CMP online profiles, making applying for the CMP exam and recertification a breeze!
Topic: Risk Management
This course builds up the participants’ skills in financial administration and risk management. It prepares the participants to forecast risks; conceptualize, implement, monitor and evaluate the prospective risks in an event; as well as manage effectively site infrastructure and logistics plan. The course also includes designing security and emergency response plan.
- Attendance to the seminar
- Lunch, AM and PM snacks
- Certificate of Attendance
- Copy of the Events Manual
February 11-14, 2018
Day 1 (February 11) 9:00am-5:00pm
Day 2 (February 12) 9:00am-5:00pm
Day 3 (February 13) 9:00am-5:00pm
Day 4 (February 14) 1:00pm-5:00pm
Location: The Study, Estancia Mall