VIRTUAL LEARNING WORKSHOPS: KIDS
Kids are encouraged and taught with approaches on how to boost self-confidence, build self-esteem, and treat others with respect through proper behavior and communication.
|May 25, 2020 | Monday | 9:00 AM – 9:30 AM
This class nurtures kids with good manners across different situations to help them become more socially attentive and responsible as they grow older.
|May 26, 2020 | Tuesday | 9:00 AM – 9:30 AM
Let children gain the developmental benefits of art. This class helps kids enhance their motor skills, improve visual learning, and flourish inventiveness through free-hand illustrations.
|May 27, 2020 | Wednesday | 9:00 AM – 9:30 AM
||Finance 101 for Kids
Increase kids’ money smarts with helpful practices on spending, saving, and budgeting that make them understand and value the role of finance.
|May 28, 2020 | Thursday | 9:00 AM – 9:30 AM
Bringing children to the kitchen lays a foundation of good, healthy eating habits. Let kids nurture their basic cooking skills, explore their senses, and encourage delightful palate through this class.
|May 29, 2020 | Friday | 9:00 AM – 9:30 AM
This class teaches kids eye-hand coordination, spatial perception and planning skills while they bake cookies and sweets. This class also fosters fun and excitement that makes baking a good experience.
|May 25, 2020 | Monday | 2:00 PM- 2:30 PM
This class will cover the importance of staying fit. Students will be taught a sequence of simple and efficient cardiovascular exercises that they can easily do at home!
|May 27, 2020 | Wednesday | 2:00 PM – 2:30 PM
Enrich the young minds with logical thinking and creativity, and help them improve their math and problem-solving skills through the block-style approach of coding.
|May 28, 2020 | Thursday | 2:00 PM – 2:30 PM
After registration, a member of The Study will get in touch to help you enroll for each chosen workshop. Kindly ensure your contact details are correct. Each registration pass is good for one household, i.e. multiple children.
Terms and Conditions
- The registration pass is transferable and may be given as a gift.
- Each class only has 10 slots on a first come, first serve basis.
- A class registration link will be sent upon payment. A slot is only confirmed once class registration has been made
- Welcome kits will be sent to the provided address upon slot confirmation.
- Required materials for each class can be easily found in the household. If necessary, The Study may provide material kits upon request for an additional fee.
- Please note that there are no make-up classes if a session is missed.
- An electronic certificate will be provided by The Study upon completion.