This MICE Professional Event Management program intends to bridge the requirements of the industry to enable the practitioners and professionals
to be globally competitive and academically prepared for professional events
and similar ventures.
5 Courses Of MICE PEM (10 Knowledge Domains)
- Strategic Planning, Professionalism
- Event Design
- Stakeholder, Staff, and Volunteer Management
- Event Marketing
- Risk Management, Financial Administration and Site Management
Benefits Of Attending The Program:
- Receive a M.I.C.E. Professional Certificate of Attendance after attending each course.
- Receive a M.I.C.E. Professional Certificate of Completion after completing the 5 courses.
- Use the PhilM.I.C.E. Certified credential after completing the 5 courses.
- Prepare for the CMP certification exam and other event management certifications.
- Receive a dual certification from SIMP.
- Use the acquired industry professional letters after passing the certification exam. Ex. Jane B. Cruz, CMP, CEvMP
The (EIC) of Washington DC, USA launched the Certified Meeting Professional (CMP)
program in 1985 to enhance the knowledge and performance of meeting professionals, promote the status and credibility of the meeting and events profession, and advance uniform standards of practice.
- Today, the CMP credential is recognized globally as the badge of excellence in the meeting, convention, exhibition, and event industry. The qualifications for certification are based on professional experience, education, and an exam.
- CMP Preferred Providers are organizations that have formally registered with the Events Industry Council and are committed to providing education that aligns with one of the 10 domains included in the CMP International Standards (CMP-IS)
- CMP Preferred Providers have the ability to load the attendance lists directly into the attendee’s CMP online profiles, making applying for the CMP exam and recertification a breeze!
Topic: Strategic Planning
This course introduces the Event Management Body of Knowledge, the Project Management Body of Knowledge, the steps in strategic planning, event principles, policies, procedures, event operation and standards in professional event management. It also presents the key elements in the business of Meetings, Incentives, Conferences and Conventions, Exhibitions and Events. At the end of this course, attendees will create and present a strategic and sustainable plan for M.I.C.E.
- Attendance to the seminar
- Lunch, AM and PM snacks
- Certificate of Attendance
Day 1 (May 21) – 9:00am-5:00pm
Day 2 (May 22) – 9:00am-5:00pm
Day 3 (May 23) – 9:00am-5:00pm
Day 4 (May 24) – 9:00am-5:00pm