How do virtual learning workshops work?
The teacher and students meet once in a video chat session via Zoom. In this one-time class, learners can gauge if they want to commit to a longer course that The Study can also offer to them.
How can parents enroll?
Through our Enderun Extension website, parents can register their kids to our virtual learning workshop. In the description area, a Google Form will be provided to let parents choose the classes they prefer.
Terms and conditions
1. Each class only has 10 slots. We are on a first come, first serve basis.
2. One pass per age group can be used by one household.
3. A class registration link will be sent upon payment. A slot is only confirmed once class registration has been made.
4. The required materials for each class can be easily found in the household. The Study by Enderun will not provide any materials except worksheets for some classes.
5. As for unavoidable absences, please note that there are no make-up classes if a session is missed.
6. An electronic certificate will be provided by The Study.
7. The pass can be transferable or given as a gift.